You have reached the homepage of Sean Sutton. I am a freelance Flash & Web developer based in the South West of England. Professionally speaking, my skillset in the workplace breaks down as follows:
- Strict OOP approach. Experienced with PureMVC.
- Experienced with memory management, XML, MVC design, PDF, and ByteArrays.
- Growing experience with animation-heavy Flash Games and applications.
- Intermediary skills with PHP – including AmfPHP. Growing understanding of security and optimisation in this field.
- MySQL – facilitating interaction between web applications and product databases. I am comfortable writing basic schemas and administering databases.
- Visualisation – good level of understanding with Photoshop. Good standard of hand drawing skills, story-boarding, articulating designs and workflows.
- Portfolio of logos designed for an eclectic group of clients.